Nov 1, 2020

rainy Sunday

Yesterday was beautiful sunny Saturday and my husband and I went to a family who sells farmer´s house and land.  The land is huge and small river is crossing. Unfortunately it was way too old and exactly on road which is very loud. I didn´t like it. 

Second place is new planned land which you can buy and build a house. I also didn´t like it.

Now it is raining more pouring and typical german autumn weather which I don´t like as mongolian. 

I used to have sun almost everyday even though I live here since 2004. 

I´m trying write my feelings, impressions for myself lately just because writing is good and somehow healing. I have to buy new keyboard then I´ll gonna write in mongolian.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Энэ 2 сард их ажил амжуулав

Шинэ пасспорт авах гээд гээд бичиг баримтаа бүрдүүлээд өгчихлөө, пасспортны зураг авахуулах гэж нилээд юм боллоо. Эхний зураг гэж элэгийн юм...