Nov 3, 2020

me time

1. Trekking I love to wander and wandered different in groups like american german wandering club Stuttgart and also many wandering organised trips in Austria, Switzerland and also german Alps. 

2. Meet friends I have lots of friends here in Germany who has same interests, different ages male and woman, different jobs engineer, nurse, tiler, pilot, businessman and tax consultant.We can have great time together on every Sunday. I´m so thankful for my friends.

3. I have lots of time to read and do what I want to do. 

4. Gardening this year I planted so many different vegetables and it grew successful. pumpkin, zucchini green and yellow, celery, pepper, strawberry, cucumber, cauliflower, broccoli  and tomatoes Ochsenherz. Also lots of different herbs such as sage cheddar, parsley, chives, basil morocan mint, aloe vera etc. I´m really proud of self. 

5. Bathing  it is always relaxing and I put magnesium and different kind of essential oils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Энэ 2 сард их ажил амжуулав

Шинэ пасспорт авах гээд гээд бичиг баримтаа бүрдүүлээд өгчихлөө, пасспортны зураг авахуулах гэж нилээд юм боллоо. Эхний зураг гэж элэгийн юм...