Actualy I didn´t want to keep this Cape. But when I came back from Saigon, the duration of exchange was finished already. So now I´m wearing it and combined with burgundy.
Oct 17, 2012
Camel and burgundy
Actualy I didn´t want to keep this Cape. But when I came back from Saigon, the duration of exchange was finished already. So now I´m wearing it and combined with burgundy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sting Konzert in Pula Arena
За Стинг концерт үзлээ, том эртний арена юм, асар халуун өдөр том том чулуунууд халчихсан хэдийгээр орой 8 цагт ч гэлээ халуун байлаа. Хамтл...
-
Hier sind meine Outfits in November, Ich mag Num 1. Welches gefällt euch am besten? Here are outfits in November, I like num 1. Whic...
-
Hi girls, I´m back from Mauritius, it is over now,14 days of eating, drinking, swimming, sleeping and lying on sunbed. It was lovely there, ...
-
I hope, you had a great weekend so far, it might be the hottest weekend we had in Germany. So here are my outfits...




Deine Tasche und auch die Hose gefallen mir total gut! Ich mag Ponchos nicht so sehr, aber er steht Dir gut:-) GLG Silvi fashion-beauty-zone.blogspot.de
ReplyDelete