If you follow me on instagram (meegaatusfashion), you know I was trekking in Austria for a week with friends. It is always nice to be in the nature all day long. The weather was quite rainy and cool but if you wear right clothes and shoes, it was just perfect. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sting Konzert in Pula Arena
За Стинг концерт үзлээ, том эртний арена юм, асар халуун өдөр том том чулуунууд халчихсан хэдийгээр орой 8 цагт ч гэлээ халуун байлаа. Хамтл...
-
Hier sind meine Outfits in November, Ich mag Num 1. Welches gefällt euch am besten? Here are outfits in November, I like num 1. Whic...
-
Hi girls, I´m back from Mauritius, it is over now,14 days of eating, drinking, swimming, sleeping and lying on sunbed. It was lovely there, ...
-
Mein Outfit von gestern zum kleinen Restaurant. This is my outfit from yesterday, I went to small restaurant. Denim jacket-Uniqlo(ol...









Thanks. Found out from your photos that I need NATURE. Really want some break from everything.
ReplyDeletePiglet- Don´t hesitate, just do it girl! Start with new energy.
Delete