The Geometric Hot Springs is the one of the must-see places of south Chile in my opinion. It is just magic place to me, the nature creates this paradise on earth. It is located National Park Villarica, in gorge with waterfalls and huge green plants, which I never seen before. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sting Konzert in Pula Arena
За Стинг концерт үзлээ, том эртний арена юм, асар халуун өдөр том том чулуунууд халчихсан хэдийгээр орой 8 цагт ч гэлээ халуун байлаа. Хамтл...
-
Hier sind meine Outfits in November, Ich mag Num 1. Welches gefällt euch am besten? Here are outfits in November, I like num 1. Whic...
-
Hi girls, I´m back from Mauritius, it is over now,14 days of eating, drinking, swimming, sleeping and lying on sunbed. It was lovely there, ...
-
I hope, you had a great weekend so far, it might be the hottest weekend we had in Germany. So here are my outfits...













No comments:
Post a Comment