My friend has recommended me to buy Lunette and I bought few months ago and it is really life changing and useful for us as women. You can swim, go to sauna when you have your "days" and of course very handy to use just as tampon. Have a lovely day girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Гитарын гоцлол
Хорват улсын Пула гэж хотод мазедонийн 2 гитарчингийн концерт үзлээ, Vlatko Stefanovski & Miroslav Tadić гоцлон тоглолт тул дан 2 гитар...
-
Hier sind meine Outfits in November, Ich mag Num 1. Welches gefällt euch am besten? Here are outfits in November, I like num 1. Whic...
-
Hi girls, I´m back from Mauritius, it is over now,14 days of eating, drinking, swimming, sleeping and lying on sunbed. It was lovely there, ...
-
Mein Outfit von gestern zum kleinen Restaurant. This is my outfit from yesterday, I went to small restaurant. Denim jacket-Uniqlo(ol...



Do you have to post it here?
ReplyDelete