Jan 17, 2013

Investment pieces 2012

Ich versuche seit Jahren weniger zu kaufen, dafür aber hochwertige, gute Teile mit einer besseren Qualität. Dieses sind meine Anschaffungen für 2012.  Den einen oder anderen Fehlkauf gab es trotzdem :-) Wie sieht es bei euch aus?

I´m always trying to buy less and invest for good quality.  So these are my investment pieces 2012, but I´ve bought several mispurchase too :-) How about you ?

1.YSL-ring
 2. Watch Dyrberg Kern
3.Blouses 

4.LV-Scarf
5.J Brand Skinny Jeans
6.Shawls
7. Parka

4 comments:

  1. Hui, der LV Schal ist super schön! Wirklich tolle Sachen hast Du Dir da gekauft, für mich persönlich als arme Bürokauffrau leider alles etwas zu teuer... ;-) GLG Silvi fashion-beauty-zone.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All looks nice. Please tell me about your experience on Woolrich products. I am new for this brand & not sure it is worth buying from Woolrich.

      Delete
    2. Temeechin Busgui- well, it is my first Parka from Woolrich and I´ve worn only 2 times since I bought and can´t tell you right now if it is worth or not. Please ask me later sweetie.

      Delete
  2. Love them all!! J Brand is also my go to for jeans :)

    www.timelessdifference.com

    ReplyDelete

Энэ 2 сард их ажил амжуулав

Шинэ пасспорт авах гээд гээд бичиг баримтаа бүрдүүлээд өгчихлөө, пасспортны зураг авахуулах гэж нилээд юм боллоо. Эхний зураг гэж элэгийн юм...